Startup Victoria has established a partnership with the Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC) where we will pre-qualify all the Australian startups for their Global Accelerator Program. Just want to reach out to you and spread the word around in case you know if any startups that would be keen to take part in this program. They will not need to go through the application via the website – they just need to reach out to us
Some details in regards to the program:
MaGIC runs the largest Global Accelerator Program (GAP) in Southeast Asia. GAP offers a large network of over 500 investors, 200 mentors and 40 corporate partners and is 100% equity-free.
As part of the program, the startups will get:
- World class mentors, investors and extensive network
- Visa, monthly allowance, return flights, accommodation and work space
- Access to route-to-market partners
- Startup Benefits worth over USD400k
- Startups with 1-2 members who can commit to the full time 4-months program commencing in July 2017
- A market-ready product with some traction
- Scalable with large growth potential – with aim to grow in the ASEAN market
More information around the program can be found via their website.